Sunday, September 20, 2009

Self Assessment on Microteaching



1. I thought these things went well in my lesson:

* For introduction, I have made a good introduction so that everyone knows that fast and neat is the characteristic of this new folding method.

* For pretest, I have asked some girls and guys to show their ways of folding before I showed mine. Through comparison, people can really see the difference in speed and quality.

* For activity, everyone participated and enjoyed the learning. I have received seven feedback sheets in total. Thank you guys!
2. If I were to teach this lesson again, I would work to improve it in these ways:

* I wish I had brought more T-shirt so that everyone can practice on their own pace instead of being watched by everyone.

* I wish I had brought long sleeved shirts so that people can see this method also works on long sleeved ones.
3. Here are some things I reflected on based on my peer's

* People will get interested if the topic you do is useful and your teaching method is easy to follow.

* People all want to participate in a fun activity.

* I should have made a folding competition to get everybody activated.

No comments:

Post a Comment